Webroot AntiVirus Customer Support
Are you a webroot customer? Do you find any trouble while installing or uninstalling webroot antivirus software? If so, then the following information may helpful to you.
Installing this software in “Windows Safe Mode with Networking” can be mostly useful if your computer is effected with a malware infection, or if the Windows Installer service is not completely efficient.
Error in Installing or uninstalling webroot security software
Most of the install or uninstall issues can be fixed by either removing any previously Webroot security software or by performing some specialized cleanup services first and then reinstalling a new application. The below are the most recommended steps to follow:
1. Windows XP:
Click “Start” button and go to the Control Panel. Choose “Add or Remove Programs", and then after pick the 'Webroot' security product from the shown list and hit 'Remove'. Restart your system after uninstall process is finished.
Windows Vista or Windows 7:
Go to the “Start” tab and open the Control Panel. You will find here either "Uninstall a Program" or "Programs / Features". Make double-click on whichever option you find. Choose the 'Webroot' security product from the available list and click on 'Uninstall'. Restart your computer after the process of uninstallation is finished.
If you find an error during this step, please keep on to Step 2; otherwise you may skip forward to Step 5 below.
- 2. Note: please note that you only execute Steps 3 through step 6 after first making a System Restore Point described in this step.
- In order to create System Restore Point in Windows XP follows below procedure:
- Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore > Create a restore point.
- For Windows Vista and Windows 7 follow below process
- Start > right-click on Computer > Select Properties > Select System safety from the left- hand panel > and select create.
- Once you’ve created the recommended System Restore Point, just download and Save the Webroot “WRUpgradeTool.exe” upgrade/cleanup tool to your system.
- Make double-click on the Webroot Upgrade and Cleanup tool “WRUpgradeTool.exe” to run, and follow the instructions to begin the uninstall process. When the cleanup tool is finished click the “Close” tab.
- In order to install/reinstall the Webroot security software, you need to insert Webroot product CD or follow the download and installation tips received through email.
Need of Webroot customer support
If the above instructions do not resolve your issue, or you are facing some other issues related this antivirus software contact with Webroot customer service through Webroot customer support helpline number or online chat. The expert technicians at Webroot customer support are always there to help you out.
Webroot customer support hours
The Webroot customer support services are activated all time. User can contact with support techies through Webroot customer support online chat or phone calls within the Webroot customer support hours. Webroot has a support team of qualified technicians who are well skilled and highly experienced in their field.
They first listen to your queries attentively and then assist you with appropriate solution. Webroot customer support is available 24*7. So just dial Webroot support helpline number and get your issue fixed in no time.
Customer Support Number: 1-866-254-8400
Customer Support Email: NA
Customer Support Link:http://www.webroot.com/us/en/company/contact-us