PC Matic Customer Service Contact Details
Do you have PC Matic security software in your system? Are facing some troubles while dealing with this software application? Issues with PC Matic antivirus software are very common and taking help from PC Matic customer support to overcome such issues is the most recommended way. Most of the common PC Matic issues faced by users are listed below:
Issues with PC Matic Software
- PC Matic keeps coming up with browser extension
- Nothing can be found in Control Panel list
- PC Matic slows down computer working
- PC Matic freezes your computer screen
- Malicious applications are installed to attack windows
- The Internet gets really deliberate and sluggish
- Irritating pop-up ads won’t stop
If you are facing any of above issue and want to remove PC Matic from your system, you need to execute complete uninstallation process so that no remnants remain in the system because those leftovers will create many troubles in your computer. So, follow the step by step instructions to uninstall PC Matic software successfully
Manual guide to uninstall PC Matic Tool
Step one: Remove PC Matic from Control Panel
For Windows 10
- Go to the start menu
- Select the “Settings” tab to display all contents.
- Choose and click on System.
- Now, click on Apps and features under System menu
- Pick PC Matic from the list.
- Click on Uninstall button to get PC Matic off.
For Windows 8 Users
- Click bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select PC Matic from the list and click on Uninstall button.
For Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
- Go to the Start menu, and navigate to Control Panel.
- Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Select PC Matic in the ‘Currently Installed Programs’ window, and then click Change/Remove.
Step two: Remove PC Matic Virus associated files
1. Show all hidden files
Open Folder Options by clicking the Start tab Picture of the Start tab>Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Folder Options.
Click on the View tab
In Advanced settings, click on “Show hidden files and folders” and then click OK.
2. Look for PC Matic file and eliminate all of them
- %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Desktop\[random].lnk,
Step Three: Delete bad registry keys created by PC Matic
- Press Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click OK
- Remove all registry keys related to PC Matic
Need of PC Matic customer service
By following these above steps your system will be clean again. But, virus files and registry keys have been added accidentally on your computer. Sometimes user may not be able to locate those components. If you are not sure to execute this manual removal process and require some expert assistance, you can contact PC Matic customer support department by dialing the toll free PC Matic customer service helpline number. There you will get assured assistance in best possible time.
PC Matic customer support hours
User can get PC Matic customer service anytime, anywhere whenever they feel the need. PC Matic customer support hours are working day and night. You can also reach them via PC Matic customer support chat or can also write your queries at PC Matic customer service email address.
The support technicians are highly skilled and experienced in their filed. They are highly capable to provide appropriate assistance to their valuable users in no time. So, without any hesitations just dial PC Matic customer service phone number and get rid of PC Matic issues.
PC Matic Customer Support Number: NA
PC Matic Customer Support Email: NA
Customer Support Link:http://www.pcmatic.com/support/#/customerservice